HELPER WANTEDSince 1920, Broom’s Heating, Air-Conditioning and Fireplaces has been providing residential and commercial customers in Burlington and surrounding areas with their sales, installation, service, maintenance and repair of their heating, air conditioning and fireplace needs. Broom’s is searching for a Helper for our growing, ever expanding Business.
Helper responsibilities include:
Install a variety of HVAC systems in existing residential homes (retro fit) including high efficiency furnaces and air conditioners
• Installing ducting, and indoor air quality products
• Providing the best installation practices to our Broom’s customers
• Having a great attitude in working with our customers
• Having a “Can Do” attitude towards our company goals and our customers' satisfaction
Helper requirements include:
• Must have a clean driving record
• Must provide some of your own basic tools
• Drivers License
• Gas License
• High school or equivalent
• Exceptional people skills
• Professional appearance
Helper Benefits include:
• Very competitive hourly base salary
Job Type: Full-time
SERVICE COORDINATOR WANTEDSince 1920, Our Burlington based Heating Air-Conditioning and Fireplace Company has been providing residential and commercial customers in Burlington and surrounding areas with their sales, installation, service, maintenance and repair of their heating, air conditioning and fireplace needs. We are searching for a Service Coordinator for our growing, ever expanding Business.
Service Coordinator responsibilities include:
1. Answer and direct incoming telephone calls.
2. Complete scheduling of all incoming calls for maintenance or emergency service.
3. Scheduling commercial contracts in the system.
4. Meet and greet visitors- process all payments for purchases of filters, small parts or greet customers in showroom.
5. Scheduling previously paid service contracts.
6. Accounts Receivables.
7. Filing of all invoicing.
8. Register service install equipment.
Service Coordinator requirements include:
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
2. Good Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
3. Works well in a team environment.
4. Good customer service skills.
5. Basic understanding of Accounting required.
Service Coordinator Benefits include:
1. Very competitive hourly base salary.