SERVICE COORDINATOR WANTEDSince 1920, Our Burlington based Heating Air-Conditioning and Fireplace Company has been providing residential and commercial customers in Burlington and surrounding areas with their sales, installation, service, maintenance and repair of their heating, air conditioning and fireplace needs. We are searching for a Service Coordinator for our growing, ever expanding Business.
Service Coordinator responsibilities include:
1. Answer and direct incoming telephone calls.
2. Complete scheduling of all incoming calls for maintenance or emergency service.
3. Scheduling commercial contracts in the system.
4. Meet and greet visitors- process all payments for purchases of filters, small parts or greet customers in showroom.
5. Scheduling previously paid service contracts.
6. Accounts Receivables.
7. Filing of all invoicing.
8. Register service install equipment.
Service Coordinator requirements include:
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
2. Good Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
3. Works well in a team environment.
4. Good customer service skills.
5. Basic understanding of Accounting required.
Service Coordinator Benefits include:
1. Very competitive hourly base salary.