Air Treatment Systems
Air Treatment Systems
For the Protection of Your Home and Family!
Unhealthy air pollutants are in every room of your home. You can see some of them when the sun shine streams through your window. But it’s the pollutants that you can’t see, that adversely affects your health and comfort. Studies show that the more insulated and energy efficient our homes become, the more we seal in unhealthy air pollutants.
Many of these air pollutants are carried through the air ducts of our heating and cooling systems. The severity of the effects of these air pollutants can be short or long ranging, and can cause symptoms such as itchy and watery eyes, sore throat, sneezing, runny nose, headache, fatigue, tightness of chest, shortness of breath and even epidemics of colds or flu.
To fight back against air pollutants, Broom’s offers a wide range of Air Treatment Systems that can be duct mounted, collar mounted or installed as a stand-alone unit. Our certified technicians can install an Air Treatment Systems in your home, apartment/condo. Filtered air can help improve your health and is recommend for people with allergies, asthma, respiratory problems and other illness. Talk with a Broom’s sales consultant or technician to learn more about benefits of an Air Treatment System for your family.
Benefits of a Carrier Air Filtration System
- Whole home air purification system
- Long-life MERV 15 filter
- Patented Captures and Kills™ technology
- Captures up to 95% of particles .30 to 1.0 microns in size
- Kills or inactivates up to 99% of germs, pollen and mold captured
- Proven effective against 13 common pathogens:
- 1. Avian influenza
- 2. Human influenza
- 3. Wild type A influenza
- 4. Common cold
- 5. Measles
- 6. Smallpox surrogate
- 7. Coronavirus (SARS)
- 8. Bacillus subtilis
- 9. Mycobacterium parafortuitum (tuberculosis surrogate)
- 10. Serratia marcescens
- 11. Staphylococcus aureus
- 12. Streptococcus
- 13. Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Proven effective against Aspergillus versicolor (a common fungus)
- Protects heating and cooling equipment by not producing significant pressure drop
- Can be placed in line with nearly any ductwork system
- Easy to replace, long-lasting filters
- 10-year parts limited warranty
Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
Broom's can design a tried and true filtration system to suit your needs and budget.