Here is a helpful checklist to assist you in servicing your home and/or cottage's heat recovery ventilation system.
- Wash once a year and handle with care. Soak the core in warm water and mild soap for three hours and then rinse under warm (not hot) water.
- Filters in your ventilator are washable and should be cleaned every three months. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove accumulated dust and then hand-wash in warm water.
- Regularly check the screen on the exterior intake hood and clean as necessary.
- Checking and cleaning the core
- Checking fan motor operation (the speeds and bearings)
- A control check
- Cleaning outdoor vents
Let Our Experts Do The Work For You!
Request A Service Call Below