Here is a helpful checklist to assist you in preparing your home and/or cottage for summer weather.
- Check filter and change when required. (cost of filter not included)
- Check furnace fan motor and blower assembly
- Check cooling suction and cooling discharge pressure
- Check all safety controls
- Check amperage draw of compressor
- Clean debris from outdoor unit
- Clean and hose out condenser coil
- Comb bent fins on the condenser
- Install gauges and check operating pressures.
- Check voltage and amperage to all motors with meter.
- Check air temperature drop across evaporator.
- Check for adequate refrigerant charge and possible leaks.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Check belt and adjust tension.
- Shut down humidifier and close by-pass damper.
- Clear condensate drain.
- Check pressure switch cut-out settings.
- Check electrical lock out circuits.
- Check compressor contacts.
- Check wiring and connections.
- Inspect thermostat for proper operation.
- Check total performance and operating efficiency of air-conditioning system.
Let Our Experts Do The Work For You!
Request A Service Call Below